Wander, root & grow
Unearth the secrets of the green kingdom and investigate an interactive diorama of the world’s biomes. Begin in the forest and the desert: burrow with badgers, spark a wildfire, and spin through seasons and time. See how flora and fungi germinate, pollinate, and decompose.
- Buy now and get the next two biomes—the tundra and grasslands—for free when they’re released.
- Algorithmic animations yield surprises and reward hours of open play.
- Original artwork by Marie Caudry.
- Easily switch between text labels in 50+ languages, including scientific names in Latin.
- A recording tool lets you and your kids leave questions and messages for each other.
- A universal dashboard allows you to follow, save, and share conversations with your kids in all Tinybop apps.
Paper to plants
You’re bearing witness to nature through a slow experience that you can revisit again and again. In this sense, it really is a classic book come to life.
If all apps were like Tinybop’s, we wouldn’t worry so much about our kids staring at screens.
This is a gorgeous little sandbox app, packed with detail and surprises…it’s a brilliant way for kids to explore the foundations of ecosystems, biomes, and season change.