- ALSC ALA Notable Children’s Digital Media, 2022The Human Body
- ALSC ALA Excellence in Early Learning Digital Media Honors, 2020States of Matter
- ALSC ALA Notable Children’s Digital Media, 2020Me: A Kid’s Diary
- Children’s Technology Review Editor’s ChoiceSpace
- App Store Editors’ ChoiceSimple Machines
- Bologna Children’s Book Fair ShortlistThe Creature Garden
- Children’s Technology Review Editor’s ChoiceThe Earth
- AASL Best App for Teaching & LearningThe Everything Machine
- App Store iPad App of the Year, 2015The Robot Factory
- Parents’ Choice Awards Mobile Apps GoldHomes
- Parents Magazine Best App for FamiliesThe Human Body
- App Store Editors’ ChoiceMammals
If all apps were like Tinybop’s, we wouldn’t worry so much about our kids staring at screens. In fact, we might even encourage it.
Kyle VanHemert — Wired
We love this kind of app, where it’s less about telling children facts and more about them grasping educational concepts through play and experimentation.
Stuart Dredge — Apps Playground
It’s refreshing to see a company like Tinybop take the opposite approach, giving both children and their parents both the intellectual credit and the richly designed apps that they deserve.
John Brownlee — Fast Company