A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
Your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN.
The Applications are designed for use by children and parents. The Site is designed for parents. We share your concern for the privacy of children and do not knowingly collect any personal information about children through the Applications. We do use third party analytics services that collect anonymous information about app usage.
WHAT WE COLLECT.
Before we get started, it may be helpful to define some terms. “Personal Information” means information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing Information. “Anonymous Information” means Information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect information about you in a range of ways.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US.
We collect information you directly give us on our Site. For example, if you are seeking technical support, we collect the information that you provide to us when we provide technical support. At your option we may collect your email address so that we can send you information about our products and services. You may elect not to receive this information at any time by notifying us at <email@example.com.>
WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE APPLICATION ITSELF.
To be clear, within the Application you may be able to set up accounts – both accounts for children that allow a child to play the game and for parents that, among other things, contains a dashboard (a “Dashboard”) that allows you, the parent or other adult to monitor a child’s use of the Application. When creating accounts for you or your child, you may use real names or aliases, as you think appropriate. All such information remains on the Application and is not transmitted or made available to us, unless you make such information available to us, for example, as part of our support services.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED.
On the Site, we automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
IN THE APPLICATIONS.
We may use third party analytics services, as described above, but only to collect anonymous data in the Applications to help us build better apps. This information may include type of device, duration of play, location by city or region, and engagement with app features.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, through the Application, you have the ability to send messages to others.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
540 Atlantic Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Last revised on: August 25, 2017