Six fun activities about the human body for your kids
IT’S ALIVE! Your body, that is. Our bodies work continuously (every second of every day!) to keep us going.
Grow and flex your kids’ knowledge of the human body with our printable activities — and have a little fun.
These activities are designed to further learning in our app of the same name, The Human Body. But they only require a few basic supplies you can find around your home: markers, pencils, scissors, etc… Just print, play, and learn! We hope you and your kids enjoy them as you explore six systems together.
- Create and inflate your own origami lung.
Download the respiratory system activity here.
- Discover what keeps you from catching the sniffles.
Download the immune system activity here.
- Follow the path that blood takes in and out of your heart.
Download the circulatory system activity here.
- Test how your senses help you interact with the world.
Download the nervous system activity here.
- Find different ways your bones help you (bust a) move.
Download the skeletal system activity here.
- Track the rumblings of your digestive system for a day.
Download the digestive system activity here.