To update language preferences:
- Tap the Preferences button in the lower left corner of your app’s home screen.
- Under Select language(s), tap the square next to the languages you’d like to include in the app.
- Tap the checkmark.
After you’ve finished these steps, you can change the label language that appears in the app. To do so:
- Tap the key in the top left corner to reveal a toolbar.
- Tap the gear at the top to reveal more buttons.
- Tap the language icon (the letters will change depending on the language that the app is currently set to).
Continue to tap on this button until you see your desired language. If your labels are turned off, you will need to turn them on by tapping the label icon before completing this step.
Last edited on July 12, 2017
Was this helpful? yes