To select a language in Coral Reef and States of Matter:
- While playing the app, tap the gear in the upper left to open the toolbar.
- Tap the language icon (the first icon in the dropdown).
- Select your preferred language.
- Tap the X in the top right corner.
To add or remove a language in The Earth:
- From the app's home screen, tap the gear at the top left.
- Tap the square next to the languages you'd like to include in the app.
- Once you've selected all the languages you'd like to include, tap the X in the top right corner.
- From the app, you'll be able to toggle through labels in all of your languages.
To add or remove a language in all other apps in The Explorer's Library (The Human Body, Plants, Homes, Simple Machines, Weather, Skyscrapers, Space, and Mammals):
- If you’ve created a dashboard, sign in.
- From there, tap Preferences at the bottom right.
- Tap Select language(s), then tap the square next to the languages you’d like to include in the app. If a language has been selected, the square will be green.
- Once you have selected all the languages you’d like to include, tap the check mark.
- From the app, you’ll be able to toggle through labels in all of your languages.
For all apps, you can also change languages from Settings on your device. Open Settings. Scroll down and select your Tinybop app. The languages available will appear to the right. Toggle the languages you want on or off.
Last edited on July 12, 2017
Was this helpful? yes