HQ update: links & loves
Long weekends are good for long reads, here’s the best of what we devoured over the holiday — because we do agree, you are what you eat! Bookmark these for your next few days off.
Learn: interesting links
- Where quantum mechanics and biology meet: the sixth sense
- A look at Lego versus Mattel: Do Toy Companies Need More Women at the Top?
- How researchers are watching roots grow, really!
Love: recommended books, apps
- Imagine the whole world is blops in the book, I Am Blop, recommended by Yin Liu, Junior iOS Engineer
- Follow a single black string on a wordless adventure created by graphic designer William Wondriska in the book, A Long Piece of String, recommended by Melissa Jun, Head of Design
- Play with your food in the alphabet app, You Are What You Eat Jr., recommended by Jessie Sattler, Production Designer