Links: kids, apps & play
Happy midsummer! As is usually the case when things are a little quiet around here, we’re polishing up new apps (and other exciting things!) to share with you soon. To get you through the dog days, here are a few links we’ve liked as of late.
- Expert advice on playing apps with kids from Michael Levine.
- 17 tips for parenting in the age of ubiquitous screens.
- Let kids imagine the story and design their own play.
- Preparing our kids for jobs that don’t exist yet.
- We had a great 1-star review the other day.
- And in case you missed them, here are some simple machines experiments (many of which are best performed out-of-doors).